Subtitle Edit is an all-in-one subtitle editing and creation tool which can help you create and modify subtitles so that they are synchronized with video files.
The interface of Subtitle Edit well-designed and also gives you the ability to customize it to your own liking. With it, you can convert, edit and sync subtitles easily. Customizing the subtitles involves little effort with the tools provided.
With Subtitle Edit, you can convert between many of the various popular formats including MicroDVD, SubRip and even YouTube subtitles. It also includes an automatic translation tool powered by Google Translate.
The wizard interfaces are also quite handy as the streamline and simplify many of the common features most users utilize.
Subtitle Edit is highly recommended for anybody who wishes to author and edit subtitle files.
Subtitle Edit is software which can edit subtitle files.
Features and highlights
- Create/adjust/sync/translate subtitle lines
- Convert between SubRib, MicroDVD, Advanced Sub Station, Alpha, Sub Station Alpha, D-Cinema, SAMI, youtube sbv, and many more (150 different formats!)
- Cool audio visualizer control - can display wave form and/or spectrogram
- Video player uses DirectShow, VLC media player, or MPlayer
- Visually sync/adjust a subtitle (start/end position and speed)
- Auto Translation via Google translate
- Rip subtitles from a (decrypted) dvd
Subtitle Edit 3.6.7 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from audio and video editors without restrictions. Subtitle Edit 3.6.7 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows. As an open source project, you are free to view the source code and distribute this software application freely.
- Subtitle Edit Download
- Freeware Audio and Video Editors
- Open source and GPL software
- Major release: 3.6
- Subtitle Editing Software